Auto & RV Odor Eliminator
Rental car agencies and auto restoration businesses rely on PureLine’s chlorine dioxide technology to permanently eliminate odors such as smoke and food as well as killing mold and fungus. This is a very effective and cost efficient alternative to expensive total car detail.
PureVISTA technology is a portable water activated gassing system that has the power to sanitize any vehicle. It is the first, and only, product to create chlorine dioxide gas on-site, making it safe and easy to use for eliminating strong odors and mold spores at their source.
PureVISTA is perfect for routine or emergency cleaning. PureVISTA is inexpensive, safe, and can be scaled to the specifications of any facility to deliver an effective dosage.
About Chlorine Dioxide
Chlorine dioxide works by penetrating the cell wall of microorganism and disrupting the pathogen’s metabolic functions, thus immediately and permanently eliminating the problem at its source. Chlorine dioxide is a powerful biocide at concentrations as low as 0.1 PPM over a wide pH range. It is more effective than ammonia and chlorine with no hazardous by-products. Studies from the FDA and EPA show that chlorine dioxide is effective in eliminating over 20 of the most common harmful pathogens.
- Portable and easy to use
- No capital investment
- Quickly destroys all odors
- Eliminates pathogens
- Kills mold spores
- Rental Cars
- Used Cars
- Campers and RVs
- Shipping Containers
- Smoke Odors
- Cigarette Smoke
- Pet Odors
- Food Odors
- Permanently eliminates all mold, mildew, and smoke odors in one use
- Removes airborne pathogens to prevent recontamination
- Eliminates recontamination caused by missed surfaces
- Total disinfection is accomplished in 3 hours
- Areas can be occupied immediately after treatment
- A PureVISTA application can be scaled to any size area
- Does not require electricity or machinery
- Allows for targeted treatment
- Handheld applicator can be placed in hard to reach areas
- Reduce the labor-intensive process of manual cleaning
- Routine cleaning combined with a PureVISTA treatment maintains odor-free vehicle
To complete the PureVista safety and certification requirement, please fill out the “I want more info” form.