A hospital-grade disinfectant is a powerful cleaning solution that stops the spread of bacteria in healthcare settings. However, thanks to its robust nature, many people have opted to use hospital-level cleaners at home.
What Is a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant?
A hospital-grade disinfectant is a cleaning solution that is suitable for sanitizing a building’s surfaces- floors, counters, etc. This type of powerful disinfectant is registered with the EPA as a hospital-level solution that kills bacteria, kills pathogenic viruses, and destroys fungus.
Some hospital disinfectants will NOT be used on equipment or tools that come into contact with human skin.
Can I Use a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant at Home?
Yes! You can certainly use a hospital-grade disinfectant in your home. You might want to keep your children or pets away from the cleaner like you would any chemical-based solution. But it is safe to use on your surfaces, floors, and other contact points that might be harboring bacteria.
Benefits of Using a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant
There are many benefits to using a hospital-level disinfectant, whether at home or in a healthcare facility. Patients and staff come into contact with various touchpoints throughout a facility – handles, tables, linens, sinks, you name it. The same goes for your everyday household members.
Using a hospital-grade cleaning solution that is registered with the EPA means killing 99.9% of vegetative bacteria and viruses. It’s incredibly effective at destroying bacteria at its core. That means you can cook, play, and rest easy at home, knowing your risk of bacteria-borne illness is minimized.
You’d be surprised at how “fresh” your environment feels after scrubbing down your surfaces with a strong cleaner. One good cleanse will leave your entire room refreshed and shining, which uplifts the smell of the space as well.
Many hospital-level disinfectants are allergen-free. There are no masking agents or fragrances that will tickle your nose as many standard aerosol sprays do.
Another benefit of using hospital-level disinfectants is their versatility. They can be used on a variety of surfaces, from stainless steel to glass, tile, and laminated surfaces. That means you can use them around your house in the bathroom, office, kitchen, and bedroom.
PureLine’s Pure 100 Hospital and Household Disinfectant
Cleanliness is important in both hospitals and households. PureLine’s chlorine dioxide solution is a hospital-grade disinfectant but can also be used as a disinfectant cleaner at home!
PureLine’s Pure 100 has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore Pure 100 can be used against COVID-19 when used in accordance with directions for use against COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC www.cdc.gov for additional information.
Pure 100 is Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) Listed, used in certified organic production or food processing and handling according to the USDA National Organic Program regulations.
Pure 100 is registered with the EPA: Reg. No. 88341-11.
Contact one of our team members today to experience the purity of chlorine dioxide.