Generators and Chemicals
I want more info!
The DC3 series generator is a three-chemical system using Sodium Chlorite, Hydrochloric Acid, and Sodium Hypochlorite to produce chlorine dioxide at over 95% efficiency (Chlorite Conversion to ClO2 in the final product).
This process is the most economical way to produce medium to large amounts of ClO2 (20 to 4000lbs/day). The DC3 generator produces ClO2 on demand, safely, efficiently and without the need for additional storage or delivery pumps (up to 80psig delivery pressure without the need for a booster pump).
The DC3 series has very few moving parts making it very low maintenance and reliable to operate even under extremely harsh conditions. The system has built-in flow pacing capability (with the use of an external flowmeter signal), production tracking and communications allowing remote system monitoring. The system is built with redundant safety interlocks and all operations are performed within the generator cabinet providing a safe and clean operating system.
Chlorine dioxide is environmentally friendly. In fact, chlorine dioxide technology protects the environment and human health from bacteria and by-products
- 95%+ Efficiency
- On Demand Generation
- Large production range (100:1 turndown)
- Expert engineering and technical support
- Few moving parts, Low Maintenance, High Reliability
- Low operating cost – enhanced ROI
- Capacity: 20 lbs to 4000 lbs / day
- Chemical Usage: Purecide – 4.6 lbs/lb of ClO2, Hydrochloric Acid– 1.8 lbs/lb of ClO2, Sodium Hypochlorite – 4.6 lbs/lb
- Electrical Power: 220 VAC, 1PH, 30A Service (60A for 160lb/hr model)
- Inlet Water: Type: 20 Mesh Filter Water (Process or Potable with low Ba+, Sr+ or Ca+)
Flow: Required Water Flow is 0.7 gpm per lb/hr (14gpm, DC3-40=28gpm)
Pressure: 100 psi. Booster Pump Available (recommended)
- PLC & HMI: Allen Bradley PLC and Color Touch Screen
- Cabinet: White polypropylene
- Dimensions: 52.25″ x 75.5″ x 28.25″
- Weight: 450 lbs