Generators and Chemicals
I want more info!
The HP Series utilizes a patented electrolytic generation process that utilizes a single non-hazardous pre-cursor to create 99.5% pure Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2). This is the purest from of chlorine dioxide available!
Chlorine dioxide is environmentally friendly. In fact, chlorine dioxide technology protects the environment and human health from bacteria and by-products formed by other disinfection methods.
The HP Series generator and chlorine dioxide are used in hospitals to reduce Legionella and other water borne pathogen colonization in healthcare potable water systems. It controls and eliminates Legionella and other water borne pathogens, eliminates biofilm, has no impact on dialysis filtration equipment, no impact on laboratory filtration equipment, no impact on corrosion rates, and no impact on mechanical equipment and systems.
In the food industry, PureLine’s HP Series is used to provide chlorine dioxide treatment as a disinfectant in the processing of foods and beverages. From veggie wash to disinfection treatments for recycling of process water, chlorine dioxide treatment and PureLine’s HP Series is the perfect solution for the challenges faced by food and beverage companies in their plants.
- Single-liquid precursor PureCideE (no acid)
- Produces 99.5% pure ClO2
- pH neutral solution
- No reaction bi-products
- Long life electrolytic cells (no consumable cartridges or electrodes to replace)
- Multiple control options (flow, residual, permissive, timers, manual)
- Customizable and scalable to 40 lbs/day (many accessories available to fit your safety, performance, and communication needs)
- <1# – over 500 lbs. per day with no on-site ClO2storage required
- Water Quality Association (WQA) certifies that PureLine’s HP generators meet NSF/ANSI61 standards
- Expert engineering and technical support
- Low operating cost – enhanced ROI
- Capacity: Less than 1 lb to 40 lbs per day
- Chemical Usage: PureCideE 5.5 lbs-6 lbs / 1 lb ClO2
- Electrical Power: 220 VAC, 1PH, 30A Service (<15A normal load draw)
- Inlet Water: Clean/filtered min 50 psi (0.5 – 3.0 gpm)
- 20% NaOH solution (.01-.1 gpm)
- Spent chemical (.01 – .05 gpm)
- H2 safety diluted to <0.5 vol%
- RO waste (.5 – 1.0 gpm)
- PLC & HMI: Allen Bradley PLC and Color Touch Screen
- Cabinet: White polypropylene
- Dimensions: 52.25″ x 75.5″ x 28.25″
- Weight: 500 lbs