OIL AND GAS
I want more info!
The oil and gas industry rely on chlorine dioxide for oil and gas treatment with several water treatment options. PureLine has stepped to the forefront of custom equipment and application design and manufacturing to cater to the unique challenges presented by the sometimes harsh and geographically remote locations in which production takes place. Don’t settle for anything less than ClO2, chlorine dioxide.
With experienced industry professionals with backgrounds in chemistry, engineering, and technical disciplines, PureLine provides a single source solution (chlorine dioxide) for consulting, equipment design and construction, chemical supply, and ongoing support for the following applications:
Oil and Gas Treatment Examples
- On-The-Fly: Water (fresh or produced) is treated before being sent to the working tanks, just prior to the frac
- Tank Treatments: Poseidon tanks are treated to manage H2S, destroy bacteria, or settle out unwanted metals
- Salt Water Disposal (SWD): SWD are treated to maintain well mechanics and/or increase oil recovery
- Well Stimulations: Chlorine dioxide improves well mechanics due to problems created by fouling agents that increase pressure and reduce production
- Line Clean-Outs: When field lines become caked in scale, bio-film and iron, chlorine dioxide opens lines to decrease required line pressures and improve flows