PureLine works with partner companies to provide white labeling services for PureLine products. PureLine’s array of chemicals and equipment can be repurposed for partner companies’ unique branding and distribution needs.
PureLine’s portfolio of chemicals
Gaseous Chlorine Dioxide
- PureVista - Available in 50g, 25g, 12.5g, and 2g canisters, PureLine offers white labeling services for water-activated Chlorine Dioxide gas products. Ideal for treating mold and mildew, and odor removal needs.
PureLine's liquid chemical portfolio includes:
- Pure 3000 - Chlorine dioxide liquid made for small cooling systems, legionella control, CIP applications, as well as a host of other disinfection uses.
- PureMax - A formulated chlorine dioxide product designed for cooling towers, municipal water treatment, along with pulp and paper renderers.
- PureCide 25 - Specifically formulated for purity and efficiency of reaction, PureCide25 is ideal for use in our patented Pure 3 and Pure 2 series generators.
- PureCide E - Chlorine dioxide generated from sodium chlorite for food plant process water, wastewater treatment, algae and and slime control, and bacterial control in oil wells and petroleum systems.
- PureGuard - PureLine's tributyl tetradecyl phosphonium chloride (TTPC), a preservative and non-oxidizing biocide in conjunction with on-the-fly chlorine dioxide treatment for oil and gas applications.
- Hydrochloric Acid - PureLine's 32% hydrochloric acid is used within acidizing applications for oil and gas, increasing and improving well productivity.
- Sodium Hypochlorite - PureLine's 12.5% sodium hypochlorite solution is typically used within both water treatment and oil and gas industries.
- Sulfuric Acid - PureLine's 78% and +93% Sulfuric Acid solutions are typically used within the oil and gas, pulp and paper, water treatment, steel manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries.
Liquid Chemical Sizes
PureLine can provide liquid chemicals in the following sizes. If there is a need to have a different unit volume of liquid chemical, this can be discussed with a PureLine representative.
265 Gallon / 1000 Liters
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHITE LABELING WITH PURELINE
Do you want to learn more how to white label PureLine’s products? Fill out the contact form below and a PureLine representative will contact you to see if your business need qualifies for white labeling, and which chlorine dioxide product is best for your application!